Tuesday, July 27, 2010

just a thought....

I've been sick for 16 days, and I've got several weeks to go.  I spent the evening on the porch swing. Grateful for the opportunity to heal, but longing to go on a walk, or jog, or do a strengthening workout. 
(Those Access "candy" bars keep calling my name:)
I reflected on how thankful I was for the time I did get to spend improving my health before I got sick.

I just wanted to plant a seed in the mind of my readers tonight:

As busy as life is, and as many directions we get pulled, consider not neglecting your health. You owe it to yourself and those who depend on you and love you to take care of yourself. 

When you do take care of yourself, you send a message to yourself and those you love that you want to be the best person you can be. You also demonstrate to God the gratitude you feel for the body He gave you.

Every day is a new day, a new opportunity. There is time to eat healthy, and exercise, just make it a priority.  It's something you won't regret. 

And while you're at it, do an extra exercise count for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note and let us know how it is going today!
If you do not have a google account sign in under anonymous and just sign your name at the end of your note.