Saturday, July 17, 2010

Come join me in the fun!

Well, before I dive in, I'd like explain where I've been.  You heard I had the flu, well, it ended up being West Nile Virus, and I got it bad.  It's gonna be a couple weeks at least to recover, and then some.  I'm just grateful to say I'm going to recover!!! Life changes on a dime, doesn't it :o)

So, I'd love to invite anyone intersted in sharing some thoughts about healthy lifestyle living to write up a paragraph or two and shoot me an email.  I find that the best ideas are those conversations you have in your head, or that you've shared with a friends, or family; just jot it down and share with us!  I'll put you as a guest poster for the day, and I've got some prizes for those willing to take the time to do this!

I really have enjoyed doing this blog and would hate to see the momentum die off when there is such great potential, I hope you feel the same and will share with me what's on your mind,,, it might end up as a post! 

1 comment:

  1. Charity I would be happy to help in anyway I can. If you want me to take charge of the contest or write for the blog I can. Or if you need meals I would be happy to send that too. Sorry I have been a slacker and haven't offered sooner. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a note and let us know how it is going today!
If you do not have a google account sign in under anonymous and just sign your name at the end of your note.